June 13, 2016, Newbury Park, California, USA – Geist Interactive announces the availability of FMPerception 1.0 for FileMaker versions 12 through 15.
FMPerception – Analysis at the Speed Of Perception
FMPerception is a new extremely fast analysis tool. There is no lengthy import and processing step. Just open a Database Analysis Report and immediately start exploring your FileMaker system. Look for broken references, find usages of fields, and scripts and layouts or search for any text string. The structure of your entire multifile solution is there for you to examine.
FMPerception is so fast that you don’t have to break out of your development workflow to use it and you never have to worry about your analysis being out of date.
Here are just a few of the things you can use FMPerception for:
- Find everywhere a $$Variable is used
- Find broken references
- Use the free-form text search to find anything
- Find differences between versions of a solution
- Analyze multi-file systems
- Export results as CSV for processing or reporting
- Find where a field is used
- Find all serialized fields and what are their values
- Find all references to plugin functions
- Find all uses of a standard calculation function
- Find layout fields that are unstored calcs
- Find layout objects that respond to script triggers
- Find layout objects with local CSS
- Find accounts with a blank password
- Find which privilege sets can export
- Find every relationship with [sort/auto-create/cascade delete]
- Find out how many relational steps away are layout fields
- Copyable styled details (suitable for emailing)
- Find which privilege sets have restricted menus
- Find layouts, layout objects, scripts, and script steps that reference specific functions (user-definable)
“FMPerception reduces the friction normally associated with database analysis tools. Not only does it quickly provide you with the answers you need, but it lets you build tools on top of it so you can come up with your own tests and reports. We think this is a game changer.” says Todd Geist, founder of Geist Interactive.
FMPerception is available today, starting at $499. Free 14 day fully functional trials are available.
Mac only. Windows Support Coming Soon.
email : email@example.com
FMPerception was created by James David Ramsey of Hierarch LLC. and is published exclusively by Geist Interactive.