Join Our Team
Proof+Geist is a team of developers, programmers, analysts, and writers who have worked together for over a decade. We’re also thinkers, builders, artists, athletes, volunteers, photographers, gardeners, chefs, parents, farmers, utopian-seekers, and hard workers.
At Proof+Geist, there are different roles that Affiliates can have in a given project. Across these roles, the same core values/expectations apply. Our ethos is shaped around our belief that we are foremost a company about and for people, and we are radically focused on delivering the best value. We place a heavy emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, and the process used to achieve this.
What’s great about being a Proof+Geist Affiliate?
- Solve some of the hardest problems in our industry alongside some of the brightest minds
- Learn Proof+Geist tools and development methodologies
- Professional development and training opportunities (we’ll teach you how to do new things)
- Collaborative, supportive work environment
- Fast, consistent, and competitive payment
Does this sound like a place you want to work? If “Yes,” continue on.
What characteristics make you a good candidate for the Proof+Geist team?
- Being a team player – we are team-oriented, honor the process
- Willingness to learn and hone your craft
- Desire to work collaboratively
- Deep commitment to making the world a better place
- Unique, creative perspectives on crafting solutions
Do these qualities fit you? If “Yes,” continue on.
What roles are available to Affiliates?
We have needs in the following roles, but if you excel in a different area, we’d still love to hear from you.
- Project Managers
- FileMaker Developers
- Junior Developers
- UI/UX Specialists
- Visual Designers
Do you have expertise or interest in any of these roles? If “Yes,” continue on.
The first step to joining the Proof+Geist Affiliate program is to complete our affiliate interest form. Then, you can schedule a time to meet with Taylor McGuire, Sales and Project Coordinator, to discuss the details of the program and see if it’s a mutual fit!